Talent Acquisition Manager
|Title:||Talent Acquisition Manager|
|Location:||150 Magnolia Ave., Daytona Beach, FL|
Working Hours: 40 hrs week; Mon-Fri; 8am-5pm with flexibility
This position is responsible for the recruitment of staff, volunteers and interns for the organization in compliance with state and federal laws. Responsibilities include development of recruitment strategies, talent pipeline, processes for the selection and on-boarding and metrics and reporting. This position reports to the Vice President of Human Resources and provides supervision to the Front Desk Coordinator. The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for making recruitment decisions. This position will manage the applicant process and participate in the posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing and selection of candidates for staff, intern and volunteer positions. This position is responsible for the accuracy, completeness and adherence to procedures and regulatory requirements of the selection process.
Bachelors in Human Resources or related field plus a minimum of 3 years of recruitment HR experience; HR Certification preferred.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Proficient in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- A leader and strategic thinker
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts for staff, intern and volunteer positions.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Makes commitment to SMA’s mission and core values the SMA Way
- Abides by principles of EEO compliance and a workplace of dignity and respect.
- Works cooperatively in a group/team setting.
- Shows respect to others.
- Takes guidance and direction from supervisors.
- Arrives/Reports to work on time and ready to work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EEO Employer W / M / Vet / Disabled