|Title:||Data Entry Specialist|
|Location:||150 Magnolia Ave., Daytona Beach, FL|
Working Hours: 40 hrs week; Mon-Fri; 8am-5pm
A currently competent, Data Entry Specialist, assists in collecting, maintaining, entering and coordinating program data, ensuring all SAMHSA guidelines are met related to data collection and data entering.
Possession of a High School Diploma and 2 years of experience working in the behavioral health and/ or data entry and analysis field.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to complete data entry and collection tasks
- Strong time management and organizational skills to track due dates and deadlines
- Ability to proofread, research files, and logically organize information
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the general public
- Considerable knowledge of standard office practices and procedures, equipment and clerical techniques
Data Entry Specialist works in the Quality Assurance Department collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and developing reports on key evaluation findings, conclusions, and recommendations and ensuring data collection and data entry tasks are completed according to SAMHSA guidelines.
- Provides support to the Adult Zero Suicide program related to meeting Zero Suicide grant requirements.
- Provides consultation and technical assistance to the administration, departments/units, and other healthcare professionals regarding the evaluation of data to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of ongoing operations with a focus on the Adult Zero Suicide program;
- Maintains a log related to when participants need to complete surveys
- Enter SPAR’s/ GPRA data and any other SAMHSA data entry requirements
- Coordinates monthly Adult Zero Suicide Implementation Leadership and Planning Team meetings and prepares agendas and meeting minutes from those meetings or other meetings as assigned
- Ensures proper, accurate, complete, and timely data collection to meet the objectives as outlined in contracts and performance measures;
- Compiles, evaluates and analyzes monthly program data and prepares reports for the Zero Suicide Program as requested
- Generates data management reports, makes relevant recommendations, and follows-up on resolution of problems/issues.
- Utilizes measures and tools to enable evaluation, data collection and reporting procedures, collating data into concise and manageable reports, charts, graphs, etc. useful for internal management decision making and external reporting to the granting agency.
- Makes commitment to SMA’s mission and core values the SMA Way
- Abides by principles of EEO compliance and a workplace of dignity and respect.
- Works cooperatively in a group/team setting.
- Shows respect to others.
- Takes guidance and direction from supervisors.
- Arrives/Reports to work on time and ready to work.
EEO Employer W / M / Vet / Disabled