Psychiatric Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner - ARNP
|Title:||Psychiatric Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner - ARNP|
|Location:||301 Justice Lane, Bunnell, FL 32110|
Working Hours: 40hrs/week; 8a-5p; Mon-Fri
- ARNP with a Florida License and ANCC with a specialty in psychiatry.
- Must have considerable knowledge of mental illness and co-occurring disorders and of all procedures, medications, side effects and treatment relating to clients.
- Provide direct services to SMA clients in the forms of psychiatric evaluations, psychiatric consultations, treatment planning, medication administration/adjustments, mental status assessments, supportive therapy and crisis intervention.
- Monitor effects of psychotropic medications on clients.
- Evaluate clients who are decompensating and initiate emergency medical treatment through the Baker Act or refer to SMA’s Emergency Services.
- Document all relevant information regarding the client in the medical record including, but not limited to, evaluations, prescriptions written, mental status assessment, treatment plans, etc., in accordance with the standard procedure for documentation.
- Educate clients as to the nature of their illness and the importance of proper medication use.
SMA Behavioral Health Services, Inc. is a tobacco and drug-free workplace.
EEO Employer W / M / Vet / Disabled
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications