|Department:||Adolescent Outpatient Services|
|Location:||330 Kay Larkin Dr., Palatka, FL 32177|
Working Hours: 40 hrs/week; Mon-Fri; 8a-5p
Provides intervention services to identified at-risk youth. Supports the agency's Intervention program through outreach activities to identify children referred by the school system, the sheriff's office, the court system and Juvenile Justice. Coordinates the Drug Awareness program through a working relationship with the Juvenile Crime Prevention Office. Works offsite in school setting to deliver substance abuse services to identified children/adolescents. Follows the protocols for service delivery established by the agency in cooperation with the Sheriff's Department. Position has productivity units. Travel may be required.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited school in a relevant human services field. Two years experience working with at risk youth preferred. CAP preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in use of computer and computer software used by agency.
- Must have good decision making skills.
- Must possess and maintain excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Accepts referrals in timely manner, completes screening, intakes and follows up on no shows.
- Maintains cooperative working relationship with Sheriff's Juvenile Crime Prevention Office.
- Links identified youth and families to community-based services and completes required prevention/intervention documentation within ten days.
- Develops and Implements referral tracking system to ensure services are being delivered in a timely manner.
- Works collaboratively with other community agencies to develop, plan and assist with implementation of science-based substance abuse education programs.
- Provides general case management services for youth on an as-needed basis. Documents same in chart.
- Provides intervention services in time frame established by State.
- Provides prevention services when needed.
- Document all activities as required by agency policies and procedures. Submit legibly written progress notes and logs to medical records within twenty-four hours of service.
- Comply with all state and federal requirements for confidentiality of substance abuse records.
- Meets productivity as assigned by Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Abides by principles of EEO compliance and a workplace of dignity and respect.
- Works cooperatively in a group/team setting.
- Shows respect to others.
- Takes guidance and direction from supervisors.
- Arrives/Reports to work on time and ready to work.
EEO Employer W / M / Vet / Disabled