|Title:||Voice and Data Administrator|
|Location:||150 Magnolia Ave., Daytona Beach, FL|
Working Hours: 40 hrs week; Mon-Fri; 8am-5pm with flexibility
The Voice and Data Network Engineer is responsible for maintaining, upgrading, troubleshooting, monitoring and managing all network and voice hardware and software systems in a multi-location enterprise organization. Work with team leader, supervisor, manager, and other members of the department to promote a harmonious work environment.
- Currently holds or has held CCNA, CCNP or equivalent certifications
- CCIE certification preferred
- BS degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Network/Communications Engineer
- 3+ years' experience of installation, operation and maintenance of Cisco or HP equipment, including switches and routers
- 3+ years of experience administering IP phone systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of current routing, switching, and voice collaboration and unified communication technologies
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail of each task.
- Ability to process or understand technical manuals and learn new techniques quickly.
- Ability to plan work flow and implement appropriate actions.
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends for emergency repairs or after hours upgrades
- Ability to enter and retrieve information from a computer system; operate modern office machines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, medical and clinical professionals, clients, and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work in sometimes stressful environment
- Ability to perform team-oriented job tasks with a conscientious awareness of detail and accuracy.
- Strong customer service skills
- Design, implement and provide operational support for LANs, WANs, wireless networks, and Unified Communications systems; including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers, Access Points, and other related hardware and software
- Understanding of Data Center architectures, experience in planning, design and implementation of Data Center infrastructure
- Maintains and upgrades hardware and software on a scheduled basis
- Maximize network availability and performance through monitoring, troubleshooting network problems, outages and scheduling upgrades
- Able to perform highly technical L1, L2 and L3 troubleshooting to determine root cause of software or hardware failure issues
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing global access control policies
- Work closely with management team and be a technical lead on network projects
- Provide excellent customer service by being attentive and respectful; insures understanding of customer request and follows-through as promised; and being proactive in identifying customer concerns, or problems. Helps resolve customer service matters in a polite manner.
- Performs at established quantitative and qualitative work standards to meet departmental goals and objectives.
- Promotes quality improvement, staff and patient safety, and cultural diversity through department operations and by personal performance
- Maintains current knowledge related to applicable statutes, regulations, guidelines and standards necessary to perform job duties in accordance with the requirements of the Corporate Compliance Plan. Complies with the requirements of the Code of Conduct, Corporate Compliance Plan and Compliance Policies and Procedures, including training requirements. Participates in compliance activities under the direction of the Department Manager and Corporate Compliance Officer.
- Makes commitment to SMA's mission and core values the SMA Way
- Abides by principles of EEO compliance and a workplace of dignity and respect.
- Works cooperatively in a group/team setting.
- Shows respect to others.
- Takes guidance and direction from supervisors.
- Arrives/Reports to work on time and ready to work.
EEO Employer W / M / Vet / Disabled