|Location:||150 Magnolia Ave., Daytona Beach, FL|
Position: *MIS (IT) Intern
Location-150 Magnolia Ave. Daytona Beach, FL 32114
As an MIS (IT) intern/volunteer at SMA you will have the opportunity to provide technical support for the requesting department. The intern/volunteer will assist the helpdesk manager and team and will perform technical tasks as requested.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, over the phone, electronically, etc.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Ability to communicate effectively to employees using “non-technical” terms
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Stay current with system information, changes, updates, documentation
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and follow directions from Manager
- Available for projects as needed
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (7, 8.1, & 10) including troubleshooting, installation, imaging, networking, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft networking
- Hardware troubleshooting, repair, and setup (desktops and laptops)
- Ability to communicate with manufacturer technical support to resolve issues
- Antivirus installation – virus and spyware removal
- Basic printer troubleshooting and repair
- Common tasks including password resets, voicemail setup, cell phone troubleshooting, updating documentation, desktop and laptop setup.
- Knowledge of MS Office