|Title:||Rest Area Attendant|
|ID:||EI - 3A|
|Location:||Multiple locations in Florida|
Working Hours: Varies
This is a manual labor work performing general housekeeping tasks at an assigned Rest Area. Work involves performance of manual tasks used in maintaining the cleanliness/sanitation of a facility in accordance with the “Scope of Services”.
- Sweeps and mops all vinyl and ceramic tile floors. Cleans baseboards.
- Empties, cleans and relines waste baskets and sanitary containers.
- Cleans and sanitizes urinals, toilets, sinks, showers, wall partitions, fixtures and replenishes restroom supplies.
- Cleans office and storage areas.
- Cleans stall walls, top of stalls, ceiling fixtures, vents and other surfaces as required.
- Picks up litter in flower beds, surrounding landscape, entrance and exit ramps and picnic areas.
- Cleans foyer area, wipes down water faucets, benches, bulletin boards and newspaper racks.
- Maintains awareness of proper safety procedures, guidelines and applies procedures in daily activities and tasks.
- Performs other work assigned.
action employer, and drug-free workplace.